GLENORCHY JOURNEYS is a privately owned and operated transport and tour company specializing in transport and custom-made tours for individuals, families and small groups.
We offer a wide range of transport options for individuals and groups wanting to explore the Glenorchy area and the walking tracks with daily transport from Queenstown and Glenorchy to the Routeburn Track, Greenstone/Caples Tracks and the Rees/Dart Tracks, as well as small group charters connecting people to Queenstown and further afield.
Based in Glenorchy the position is fixed term commencing December 2018 through to April 2019.
The ideal person for this role will –
· Have a passion for driving and enjoy interacting with people
· Be presentable, communicate well and be reliable
· Have excellent time management skills
· Hold a current and clean Class 2 NZ drivers licence with ‘P’ endorsement
· Have current first aid certificate
· Have New Zealand Residency or is a holder of a current New Zealand Work Visa.
Glenorchy Journeys operate 7 days a week and applicants must be available to work weekends and public holidays
Full training will be offered to successful applicants. For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 409-0800
About Glenorchy Journeys