GO HIGHER, SEE FURTHER, DO MORE
KIA ORA KOUTOU. WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE ROTORUA ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND
Imagine being able to travel over 750 acres of native bush taking in the spectacular views over Lake Rotorua and beyond. Our Rotorua Adventure Playground trails are made from old forestry tracks dating back to the 1930s. Winding between totara, rewarewa and tawa trees, the native trees cast long shadows all along the trails. You can either ride at pace on our new 4×4 self drive buggies or take things a little slower in the four wheel drive buggies which will be driven by one of our professional guides.
Whether you are after an adrenaline-filled off road experience, a stunning scenic horse trek or simply some fun with a gun claybird shooting, our Rotorua Adventure Playground is the place to be. All activities take in the spectacular scenery overlooking Lake Rotorua and our beautiful native bush set on Mount Ngongotaha.
We pride ourselves for putting safety first, and then fun, fun, fun and more fun! We love what we do and we know you will too….
About Adventure Playground Rotorua
We are currently looking for additional staff to join our fantastic team at Adventure Playground Rotorua. If you are a people person who is looking for some work on a part time basis initially, then take a look at what we do. Our business is wanting to extend our offerings and need the right people to provide the service and experience we are known for. If you fit the below criteria, make contact and let’s learn more about each other.
Applicants should have:
• A friendly, outgoing personality and love working with people
• A high standard of customer service
• Experience working in the tourism sector/hospitality an advantage
• Great communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Good general computer skills
• High level of personal presentation and hygiene
• Honest, trustworthy and reliable
• Punctual with good time-keeping
• Able to maintain clear, accurate and up to date records
• Able to follow procedures and guidelines as per Risk Management Plan and AdventureMark Audit Standards
• Flexible – tourism has low to high demands which will affect how and when duties are required. The successful applicant must be adaptable and flexible with regards to working hours and how, what and when work is carried out and what days are taken off.
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Experience in the Outdoors and Risk Management
• Valid Full drivers license
• Firearms license
• Reliable transport
• Valid New Zealand work permit
Days of Work:
• To be confirmed
• Advised on application
START DATE: To be confirmed if successful