Due to the further expansion of the Kaitiaki Adventures Brand, we have created an exciting new role within Kaitiaki
Adventures, therefore we are on the hunt for an experienced seasoned guide to join our award winning globally
recognised Maori owned adventure tourism company based in Rotorua NZ.
About the role
You will be responsible for Providing exceptional leadership to a passionate hard working guiding crew, ensuring they have a motivation supportive environment to thrive in and continue to provide our manuhiri with a truly world class guiding experience. Your key responsibilities will be oversee training and progression of both current and trainee guides across all of Kaitiaki Adventures tourism product range. Product development including implementation of all logistics including compliance and Human Resource.
Cool things about US!
• Top rates of pay.
• Awesome working environment.
• Company bonus structure in place
• Robust internal policy & processes.
• Supportive Middle management team.
• Qualmark Gold endorsement.
• 100% Pure NZ award winner.
Highly professional and relaxed environment, Our primary focus is to provide culturally infused adventure tourism products to international & domestic visitors.
More about YOU!
• Great leadership skills
• The ability to exceed expectation
• Current NZ Senior/TL guide certification
• Passenger endorsement
• A positive outlook and the ability to be able to empower those people around you.
• Looking for a new opportunity within NZ Adventure tourism sector.
• Looking for a fresh challenge
You can also demonstrate excellent organisational, social, communication and documentation skills. Confident in portraying to our Manuhiri, Tikanga Maori and whanaungatanga. Confident speaker, able to work in a fast paced environment and possess an unwavering passion for delivering a truly unique Kaitiaki Experience.
About Kaitiaki Adventures
Kaitiaki Adventures is a globally recognised Adventure Tourism Company that commenced operations in 1999 utilising the unique and diverse landscapes surrounding Rotorua. Kaitiaki Adventures specialise in culturally infused white-water rafting, sledging on the Okere section of the Kaituna Awa and guided hiking excursions on Te Maunga o Tarawera.