We are looking for a flexible part-time/full-time Kayak Guide to work in a stunning part of New Zealand, based in Akaroa.
This is a summer seasonal position with the possibility of staying on year round for the right person. November till the end of May.
- We need a kayak guide who has the following attributes:
- Full Drivers License
- Qualified Kayak Guide with a minimum of 2 years guiding experience
- Confident operating tours of 8 pax solo
- Physically strong enough to load double kayaks on trailer solo
- NZ working visa
- Must be able to work on call 7 days during season
Able to retain the knowledge of local area, fauna, wildlife and flora.
- English MUST be a first language, French and German language skills would be beneficial.
- Enthusiastic, professional and able to relate to all ages and abilities.
- Punctual and able to work to a schedule
We have options for assistant and Lead Guide Positions which are always ongoing. Our current Lead guide is now on his 4th season. Its pretty special here!
Contact us for pay rates.
About Akaroa Guided Kayak Safaris
please view our website: www.akaroakayaks.com
Its an incredible place to be if you love the outdoors! Rock climbing, surfing, hiking, water sports, mountain biking, skiing, it's all here!